Welcome to the weekend! Unfortunately, I still needed to work for most of the
day, but it wasn't all bad. I started off the day fine, having an energy bar
and yerb for breakfast. I then went to the library and worked there for a
couple hours on CSE 331 before getting food. After lunch, I went back,
focusing on CSE 311. Finally, I went ice skating with friends, a good break.
The rest of today is writing this summary and planning the schedule for the
next day. (Hopefully, a bit of Anki as well.)
What went well:
- I got exercise and relaxed on the ice rink!
- I finished (the rough draft of) CSE 311 HW
- Today was a super productive day!
What could've gone better:
- I could have gotten a bit more done for Math 208
- I didn't read any of the CSE books that I need
- Missed the deadline for ALVA (I needed to plan better)
- I didn't get notes done for my classes
Overall I'm happy with this day, even if there was more I'd like to have
finished. Staying productive day after day is essential, even if it isn't a
"perfect" day. Consistancy prevails.